Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello World!

Hello World!

"The Last Freedom" is a search of a random individual about life, its purpose and challenges. It is about 'The Last Freedom' and about the path to that.

Welcome to my blog. I am Suresh, have inclination to-wards spirituality, philosophy, trekking, yoga, advance technical troubleshooting and so many other things. This is my first attempt on blogging, do not know how long I would post here. I was thinking about blogging since at least 2 years, but my laziness always won. This time I am inspired to blog; would write some other day on inspiration.

Mostly my posts would be related to observations about life and its meaning, the current happening around the globe, yoga, adventure, struggle stories on challenge to change my boundaries and essentially anything under the Sun, I think about. Having said that, basically, do not know myself what exactly I would write about ;-) .

If you happen to reach here, by accident or by deliberate attempt - then do say "Hi" to me. That would be encouraging; I would know someone is reading the random thought of mine.

Hope to post here weekly/fortnightly.